Amusement Parks
New Jersey has an endless amount of amusement parks throughout the state. Amerusment parks are one of my favorites things about my beautiful home state. I have been to quite a few and I hope to explain the fun at least half as much as what I experienced at these wonderful places.
The Funplex and iPlay America are two very similar amusement parks but they are equally as fun. The Funplex is in East Hanover, NJ and iPlay America is in Freehold, NJ. They both offer a 4D theater, laser tag, go karts. They have an arcade area and a bunch of amusement rides. All activities are pay as you go and parking is free at both locations. I had a birthday party at the Funplex when I turned 11 and they made the experience amazing! My family and friends all had a great time with laser tag and go karts.
When I was a kid my favorite play to go to was Storybook Land. It is located in Egg Harbor Township, NJ on the Black Horse Pike. You have the chance to walk through your favorite stories and nursery rhymes. They have Alice in Wonderland, Humpty Dumpty, Pinocchio, The Wizard of Oz and many more themes. They have family friendly rides and statues along the way to fit the theme of that section of the park. Every kid gets to live if their dreams at Storybook Land. I have many memories of visiting here often and I will forever cherish them.
I would go to Morey’s Pier every summer in Wildwood, NJ. I explained this amusement park in my Beaches blog post! I will forever cherish these memories as well.
The greatest amusement park of all in NJ is Six Flags: Great Adventure in Jackson, NJ. They have rides, restaurants, shows, a safari, and a water park! Their rides are thrilling and exciting. But they also offer family friendly rides! The most thrilling ride is Kingda Ka. It goes from 0 to 128 mph in 3.5 seconds and the top of the ride reaches 456 feet. Every superhero ride needs to be tried! Superman is one of my favorites. The safari showcases their beautiful animals that are humanely treated and cared for. They have many restaurants and the food is delicious. I definitely recommend their loaded cheese fries!
Explore the many amusement parks of New Jersey and you will enjoy every minute of it! At the top of each rollercoaster I look out over the state and smile with excitement of where I will visit next.
The Funplex and iPlay America are two very similar amusement parks but they are equally as fun. The Funplex is in East Hanover, NJ and iPlay America is in Freehold, NJ. They both offer a 4D theater, laser tag, go karts. They have an arcade area and a bunch of amusement rides. All activities are pay as you go and parking is free at both locations. I had a birthday party at the Funplex when I turned 11 and they made the experience amazing! My family and friends all had a great time with laser tag and go karts.
When I was a kid my favorite play to go to was Storybook Land. It is located in Egg Harbor Township, NJ on the Black Horse Pike. You have the chance to walk through your favorite stories and nursery rhymes. They have Alice in Wonderland, Humpty Dumpty, Pinocchio, The Wizard of Oz and many more themes. They have family friendly rides and statues along the way to fit the theme of that section of the park. Every kid gets to live if their dreams at Storybook Land. I have many memories of visiting here often and I will forever cherish them.
I would go to Morey’s Pier every summer in Wildwood, NJ. I explained this amusement park in my Beaches blog post! I will forever cherish these memories as well.
The greatest amusement park of all in NJ is Six Flags: Great Adventure in Jackson, NJ. They have rides, restaurants, shows, a safari, and a water park! Their rides are thrilling and exciting. But they also offer family friendly rides! The most thrilling ride is Kingda Ka. It goes from 0 to 128 mph in 3.5 seconds and the top of the ride reaches 456 feet. Every superhero ride needs to be tried! Superman is one of my favorites. The safari showcases their beautiful animals that are humanely treated and cared for. They have many restaurants and the food is delicious. I definitely recommend their loaded cheese fries!
Explore the many amusement parks of New Jersey and you will enjoy every minute of it! At the top of each rollercoaster I look out over the state and smile with excitement of where I will visit next.
Funplex
iPlay America
Storybook Land
Six Flags:Great Adventure
Comments
Post a Comment